T he over-arching objective of Adventist Family Ministries is to strengthen the family as a discipling center. The family was established by divine creation as the fundamental human institution. It is the primary setting in which values are learned and the capacity for close relationships with God and with other human beings is developed.
Adventist Family Ministries is a ministry of grace which acknowledges as normative the biblical teachings relating to the family and holds high God’s ideals for family living. At the same time, it brings an understanding of the brokenness experienced by individuals and families in a fallen world. Thus, Adventist Family Ministries seeks to enable families to stretch toward divine ideals, while at the same time ever extending the good news of God’s saving grace and the promise of growth possible through the indwelling Spirit.
Adventist Family Ministries focuses on people in relationship. It is a ministry that provides tools for couples, parents and children, single adults, and all members of the wider family circle as they pass through life’s predictable stages and confront unexpected changes in their lives.
CPC Women’s Ministry strives to:
- Address the spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women in the church and our community
- Nurture, empower, and equip women for participation in the mission of the church
- Provide opportunities for discipling, mentoring, and nurturing women of all ages
- Support hurting women in our congregation and our community
- Address topics and issues that are relevant to women
In the past, CPC Women’s Ministry has attempted to provide varied opportunities for growth, fellowship and service (see sample list below). For current and upcoming activities and/or events, please view the church newsletter.
- Secret Prayer Partners
- Women’s Prayer Breakfast
- Women’s Book Club
- Women’s Bible Study
- Weekend Seminars (Topics: Mental Health & Wellness, Prayer Journaling, Physical Wellness, Healthy Eating, Healthy Lunches for Kids, Skin Care)
- Annual Weekend Retreat to Frenda
- Crafting Fun
- Community Service Activities (Focus: Women’s Shelters, Projects for Seniors, Care Packets for University Students, etc.)
P rayer. Encouragement. Wisdom. Character Refinement. Accountability Partners. Building Relationships. Service to God, Family, Community. Love.
Sundays at 8 am